Friday, 26 June 2026

Broadsides!



My daughter got me a Peter Pig voucher for Father's Day, which was a lovely gesture and a really nice surprise. I wondered what to get with it, having more than enough figures' guns,  ships and vehicles from Peter Pig already, but spotted these resin broadside markers in the Pieces of Eight range. They are 50mm long and designed for 1/450th scale, but I will use mine for 1/2400th Napoleonic and Ironclad naval games, as well as deploying them as smoke markers for 1/3000th and 1/2400th destroyers to trail in their wake. I suppose I could have just made my own or continued to use cotton wool for this sort of thing, but I think these resin pieces will look very nifty! 

3 comments:

  1. These are fascinating and something I had missed in their range. I note they are 50mm in length. However do you know their height?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between ten and fifteen millimeters

    ReplyDelete