Sunday, 23 August 2026

Solo Vietnam Skirmish Campaigns


This popped up on the Ganesha Games group last week and I thought it sounded right up my street - designed for solo wargaming, a small number of figures, compact terrain and a full narrative campaign system - what's not to like? The rule book arrived while I was away so I've only just had a flick through but I'm enthused, which is a rare occurrence these days, being a grumpy old git. Anyway, I'm going to do some number crunching and rummaging in the lead pile, the current train of thought being either 15mm or 10mm with Hexon tiles for the terrain layout. If I can stretch it to French Indochina then even better. A project for next year perhaps? 

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps a project for next year? Years ago, I played the rules “Where’s Charlie” that allowed solo or cooperative play. It worked great. These rules seem of a similar type. I will be watching this space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good the author Mike will be pleased. See his blog here: https://leadlegionaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be interesting to hear your thoughts on these. I feel like a couple nam games popped up recently and at least one looked way too crunch (tracking mags AND bullets).

    ReplyDelete