Saturday, 26 September 2026

Algy Flies Down Under Scenario Shortlist


After a couple of weeks of scribbling I've now got the scenario shortlist sorted for Algy Flies Down Under, with a total of five chronological scenarios ready to write up and a sixth bonus scenario* to tack on to the end, if I'm feeling like it. 

Here's a brief summary, complete with the aircraft required for each game:

A) 11/11/16.  

Beersheba. 

1 x Martinsyde G100

1 x BE2c

2 x Fokker E.III

B) 08/07/17

Gaza.

1 x Martinsyde G100

1 x BE2c

1 x BE12a

1 x Albatros D.III

1 x Rumpler C.I

C) 03/01/18

Mejdel.

1 x F2B Bristol Fighter 

1 x RE8

2 x Albatros D.III 

D) 28/04/18

Nablus.

2 x F2B Bristol Fighters 

4 x Albatros D.Va

E) 28/06/18

Amman.

2 x F2B Bristol Fighters 

6 x Albatros D.Va 

F)* 06/08/18

Jordan Valley.

2 x Albatros D.Va 

2 x F2B Bristol Fighters 

1 x Caquot Observation Balloon

No comments:

Post a Comment