A bit of forward momentum with my solo skirmish project today. I've ordered a 2' x 2' grass terrain cloth after hunting about a bit for something that looked just right. This will be used for the first iteration of the project, which at the moment will be a mid-Saxon Eighth century version of Ravenfeast using the 15/18mm Wiglaf Miniatures range, but may well go on to include other things, possibly in 10/12mm or even smaller. I've also received the order of wire spears I need for the Wiglaf West Saxons, so it's a jolly good time to get started on the Ravenfeast figures in order to get the project off the ground. If you are thinking that 2' x 2' is a bit on the small side you may well be right but I'll be switching to cm for movement and missile purposes, so I think it should be feasible. I'll just have to give it a go!

Actually my next project is a Viking skirmish game using Splintered Light figures and an Usbourne Viking village which seems ideal for it. I'll follow along for ideas!
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to do something like this for years so hopefully I'll finally get round to playing a few solo skirmish games.
ReplyDelete