A bit of a desert at the newsagents now, as the publisher of all of the excellent air, land and naval military magazines has gone under, leaving Vae Victis as the only magazine that is worth it. This month's issue includes a game based on the Paris Commune which looks good, as well as an article with scenarios for Indochina... not bad at all! I've been thinking about rebooting my 10mm or 15mm French Indochina war project recently, so this is a good result, once I've translated the text with my dodgy French!

While I buy many of the VV mags on preorder, I skipped this issue. The game topic held no interest to me. I would like to see what you think of the game once you play it.
ReplyDeleteThey can be a bit hit and miss. I tend not to buy the Napoleonic games as it's not one of my areas of interest.
ReplyDelete