This should be published in the not too distant future, which has me wondering about the Black Seas plastic frigates, sloops and brigs that I picked up a couple of years ago, second hand. The rules are clearly aimed at the 1/700th scale end of the spectrum, judging from the play test reports I've been following, although no doubt suitable for other scales too. In fact, I have some Langton 1/1200th scale kits in a box somewhere that would do the trick. However, this does look like a good opportunity to build and paint those plastic models, specifically for smaller actions with frigates and unrated warships, so that's where I'm headed in the autumn I reckon, as I don't need to spend anything to get myself up and running.

These look like they may well be worth trying cheers for the review.
ReplyDeleteYes, if you like the What a Tanker! system I think they'll be right up your street.
ReplyDelete