I've been playing around with Chat GTP this weekend to see how I can use it for Algernon Pulls It Off! resources, including a new cover for the rules and an enhanced card deck for the Digger Dogfight Lard Day game. This has been an uphill struggle at times, principally to stop the robot doing its own thing with the card deck formatting, text and images, but I'm getting there in fits and starts. The cards above are based on my own WORD versions with enhanced graphics, but they contain a few glitches and the deck is missing a sheet that the AI decided to edit for no particularly logical reason. I'm not a fan of AI to be honest and can't stand all those AI generated posters and pictures that are everywhere these days, but it has its uses and definitely can be deployed to soup things up a bit.




Quite disappointed that you use AI. I love your blog, you are doing wonderful stuff. I wish you would reconsider using it. The images looks crap (they all have a very distinct AI slop style), apart from all the other problems of AI (environmental, big corporations etc.)
ReplyDeleteYes, I had to think long and hard before I tried out this approach. I have ethical and aesthetic objections to AI as well. This is just an experiment at the moment and I don't intend to make it a habit, if only because it's bloody frustrating. Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything else with AI.
ReplyDelete