PRED

PRED

Saturday, 26 July 2014

SAGA Summer [4]


I finished basing the last unit for the Norman warband today and, in a last minute change of plan, it's a levy unit of twelve bowmen rather than the original warrior spearmen. I tried to add a bit of variety to the four poses in the set but there's a limit to what can be done after you've swapped a few heads. I think they look fine and I'll be able to do a bit of differentiation when they get painted up.
 
 
This means that I now have six points worth of Normans to add to my existing but unpainted six point Viking warband. I'm hoping that I'll get at least one of the two painted up over the holidays, with only the base texturing and painting to tackle at the other end. I might even get to do the PVA and sand bit while we're at the beach, as there will be no shortage of the latter!

No comments:

Post a Comment