Saturday, 26 March 2016
I've been working on some terrain bits and bob's for my late war WW2 project, based around the tundra terrain cloth that I bought cheap before Xmas. The latest addition to the 'to do' list are a couple of boxes of anti-tank obstacles, which I'll base on mdf hedgerow terrain templates from ERM. These will then be deployed as Siegfried Line defences alongside my Snapdragon resin trenches, although I'll also need some bunkers for the Germans to hide in. I did try to scratchbuild some dragons teeth using an ice cube tray and plaster of Paris but it didn't work, so the off the shelf version is very attractive, especially as I got them for a tenner a box.