For various reasons my plan to do a solo skirmish small Footprint 2' x 2' project has hit the buffers, so I've had a rethink. Instead of starting something new as a rule I've had more success revisiting old projects that have been trundling along or fallen of the rails in the past. One of these is 'Darkest Africa', which I've had various dips into over the years and which even features in the very first post on the blog. This has gone through a variety of incarnations, the most recent being for Death in the Dark Continent, with a Nyamwezi or Tuta army as the most recent focus.
I have already based a couple of units for this and have loads of figures prepared, so I'm going to get more basing completed and actually start painting some units next month. This will still be a solo project but may well end up being something I can take up to the club next year, especially as I have some fantastic modular terrain to deploy. I'm actually looking forward to a project in 28mm as well, which is a big shift up in gear compared to my usual workbench modelling and painting.

No comments:
Post a Comment