Sunday, 15 June 2014
Bag the Hun Russian Front 
It's been a busy weekend again but I have made some progress with the Bag the Hun planes for the game in a little over a week's time (!) I've added the camouflage pattern to the La-5 FN's using a 50:50 mix of GW Fenris Grey and Dark Reaper, over a basecoat of Vallejo London Grey. I've also painted the under-fuselage and wings with Foundry Sky Blue Light. Next, I'll give the whole lot a wash in something, before I move onto the canopies and colourful stuff.
The FW189 is also coming along, with a camouflage pattern in Revell Dark Green over a 50:50 mix of Foundry Phelgm Green Shade and Phlegm Green. The undersides were painted in a 50:50 mix of Vallejo Pale Grey Blue and Blue Grey, followed by an overall wash in Future gunge. After a bit of a botch up along the way, the identification stripes were added in Foundry White with a wash of GW Golden Yellow, although this needs some serious tidying up.
There's still a lot to do but I've made a start...