PIC

PIC

Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Armoured Train Machine Gun Turrets



I've been fiddling around with the turrets for the machine gun wagon this evening, using various bricks to form the cupola, a flight stand as the top and plastic card to cover over inconvenient holes and to create the deflectors, which you always see in pictures of this sort of thing. I cheated with the machine gun barrels and used some cut-down Brigade Games metal Vickers HMG's that I bought in a Northstar sale when they were going for £2.50 a pack. I still have some bits to finish off but I think it looks OK so far.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Colin...your Whites could do with one of these???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh indeed they could! and as I replied on your post about the trainset, if I didn't have so much stuff on the go already, I'd get one!

      Delete