GRUNTZ

GRUNTZ
.

Friday, 3 December 2010

Bag The Doodlebug Finished

Thanks to the snow, I had a day off today so was able to finish off the aircraft for Bag The Doodlebug. I added the last of the decals then did a bit of fine-lining and cleaning up, before painting the bases and spray varnishing the models to seal everything in. I didn't bother black lining the canopies or the wing panels, as it's not really necessary and takes ages.

So, that's another project wrapped up and ready to go. I'm planning to try out the Bag the Doodlebug scenario over the weekend to see how it plays out. At some point next year I'll also be adding some late war Luftwaffe aircraft as opposition, with some FW190A8's, Me109G's and Fw190 Doras being at the top of the 'to do' list.

Meanwhile, it's on to the slightly overdue Rapid Fire! Tommies...

2 comments: