Tuesday, 12 July 2011

AK47 Summer Offensive [22]

It took me far longer than I expected to get the uniforms done on the AK47 bases today. I started late, as I had some work to clear out of the way first, so only managed the initial basecoat of Phlegm Green Shade by the end of the school day. I've added the other two layers this evening, which didn't take too long given the number of bases involved (the equivalent of two fifths of the army).

I'm hoping to get the flesh tones, webbing, guns and boots done tomorrow, as I can start straight away and have the evening to wrap up anything I don't complete. This will see the figures pretty much done, give or take a wash and a brush up, together with a few details. If I can get all this shifted in one day it'll be a miracle but I'm going to try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment