Saturday, 30 April 2011
Back of Beyond Expedition 
I finished off the improvised armoured car yesterday, using some 1/35th scale ammo box lids as hatches, together with some loopholes for rifles in the sides. I also knocked off the last of the unarmoured trucks with a few bits and bobs, then started on the last of the improvised armoured vehicles.
I also did a wheel swap on the tanker truck to make it fit with the other vehicles. I'm getting a bit bored with this phase of the project so I'm hoping to move onto the painting tomorrow to liven things up a bit. I'll undercoat all the vehicles and figures at some point today to get them ready for the painting stage.