sci fi

sci fi

Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Rapid Fire 5th Battalion DCLI [10]


I spent this evening adding a few bits of stowage and the scrim netting to the two Shermans that I put together over the last couple of days. It doesn't look like much but this took an hour or so! I've now based them and added the ad hoc herb foliage using PVA and what I now think is Bouquet Garni. It smells like it anyway.

Mmmmm.

Anyway, I'll spray undercoat them in ten minutes or so once the marinade has done it's work. This means that I'm ready to start painting tomorrow, although I'll need to basecoat the figures first. I'm hoping to get the painting wrapped up by the end of the month, so it's time to crack on.

1 comment: