Sunday, 6 March 2011

Rapid Fire 5th Battalion DCLI [28]


I added the decals to the two Shermans that I painted and weathered yesterday, using 15mm waterslide  transfers from Dom's Decals and a few bits and bobs from the spares box. I also did a bit of toming down on the tarp and wooden box with a light drybrush of GW Rotting Flesh.

I finished off with an overspray of Army Painter Matt Varnish, after sealing the decals with some Decalfix.So, overall, not a lot of progress this weekend but better than nothing. I'm hoping to finish the last of the tanks tomorrow and then crack on to the carriers.

2 comments: