Monday, 22 November 2010

Bag The Doodlebug [9]

It's far too cold in the garage this evening and I'm far too tired to get any serious painting done, so I've settled for a simple overall wash on the aircraft to see if it brings out the panel detail. I used the good old gunge wash to overlayer the green and grey upper surface camouflage.

I think it looks promising and will allow me to add some panel highlights in the original shades at a later stage. I was going to paint the under surfaces as well, using Vallejo Pale Grey Blue (907) but that'll have to wait until tomorrow, along with the canopies.

No comments:

Post a Comment