I decided to concentrate on the tanks for the 4/7th Royal Dragoon Guards this evening. This meant tackling the camo netting with a basecoat of Coat d'Arms Olive Drab followed by a 50:50 wash of GW Devlan Mud and Thraka Green ink.
The end result looked really good until the ink dried out at which point it looked a bit flat. To lift it up a bit, I added a final drybrush of GW Camo Green, which seems to have done the trick although a bit more fine tuning will probably happen before I'm happy with it.
I also basecoated the tracks in Vallejo 304 Dark Rust, to be followed by a wash of gunge and some highlight drybrushing in various lighter rusty, metallic type shades. This is the plan for tomorrow, along with some detail painting of the tyres on the roadwheels, the stowage and other fiddly bits.