Monday, 26 July 2010

AK47 Objective Markers [2]

I managed to find some time this evening to drybrush the bases on the objective markers that I cobbled together yesterday.

I used a three stage covering of Foundry Base Sand with a final drybrush of Foundry Boneyard Light to pick out the detail.

I then had a crack at the monument plinth and the concrete hardstand on the oil depot, using a three stage drybrush of Foundry Granite, followed by a highlight of Foundry Arctic Grey Shade.

Unfortunately, this picked out the wood grain on the base of the monument, so I'm going to give it a coat of PVA and some fine sand, then re-paint it to match the rest of the plinth.

I'll try to get some more painting in tomorrow, although I very much doubt they'll be ready for the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment