Sunday, 6 November 2016
Red Armoured Train Locomotive
I was hoping to get some more done with the armoured train today but I've been running about all over the place doing other family things, so all I've managed to do is rebuild the substructure for the locomotive and tender. The locomotive has been rebuilt from half way up to incorporate a more prototypical angle on the armoured sides and to round off the top of the cab. I've also changed the layout of the deck along the top of the locomotive and ditched the existing cone shaped funnel, although what it will be replaced with I've yet to work out. I think it looks a bit more like the real thing now, as far as a model based on Lego bricks can, so I'm ready to crack on with the plastic card armour plating.