- One Garford Putilov armoured car
- One Improvised armoured car with MG
- Two unarmoured cars with MG
- One unit of eight wildcatters / roustabouts including one Lewis gun plus bombs
- One unit of eight White Russian mercenary bodyguards with bombs
- Two Maxim HMG's
- One Aircraft
Monday, 26 September 2011
Back of Beyond Campaign Game 2
I'm up against the Bolsheviks again tomorrow, having been defeated by a narrow if telling margin last time. The bar has been set at 750 points rather than the bells and whistles plus kitchen sink 1000 points of the last encounter. As a result, I've had to make some fairly radical cuts to the force that I'm going to field, although I've managed to hold on to some key assets.
This lot works out a 748 points, so near enough to the limit to make the most of what I'm allowed to use. I think I'll need quite a lot of luck to beat Chris in an open fight but I'm hoping the aircraft and the Garford Putilov will do their bit, with the machine gun equipped units doing the rest.
I'll post a game report once the dust has settled...