Thursday, 30 June 2011
Back of Beyond Expedition 
Not much to report but I have basecoated the bases in Vallejo English Uniform and left them to dry out, so that I can drybrush them with Foundry Base Sand tomorrow. This will finish off the Back of Beyond project and allow me to clear the decks ready for the next one, which I've decided will be the 15mm AK47 Dictatorship army.
This is mostly ready for undercoating but I've decided to add a few extra bits before the whiole lot gets undercoated. I'll set out what I'm planning to cover later but it will be the focus of my efforts during the up and coming activity week. I think I'll be able to get the bulk of the army donr in the five days I have available, especially if I shift some units beforehand.